Saturday, September 16, 2006

President of INDIA. DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM

"Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life."
...

"Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organisation and the country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity."
...
"When you speak, speak the truth; perform when you promise; discharge your trust…. Withhold your hands from striking, and from taking that which is unlawful and bad…"
...
"What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of a human being, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful and to remove the wrongs of injured…"
...
"All God's creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who tries to do most good to God's creatures."
...
"Away! Fond thoughts, and vex my soul no more! Work claimed my wakeful nights, my busy days Albeit brought memories of Rameswaram shore Yet haunt my dreaming gaze!"
...
"I will not be presumptuous enough to say that my life can be a role model for anybody; but some poor child living in an obscure place in an underprivileged social setting may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped. It could perhaps help such children liberate themselves from the bondage of their illusory backwardness and hopelessness?.."
...
"My worthiness is all my doubt His Merit – all my fear- Contrasting which my quality Does however appear "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home